The Resources portion of the CRTPO website is intended to provide information gathered from a variety of sources related to MPOs and transportation planning. As information becomes available this portion of the website will be updated, in an attempt to reflect the most current topics and issues. Click on each respective link for more information, or click on one of the dropdown menu items for information on specific topics.
- Performance Based Planning Process Implementation
- 2016 Federal Certification Review -Cover Letter
- 2016 Federal Certification Review
- 2012 Household Travel Survey Report
- Metrolina Regional Travel Demand Model Memorandum of Agreement
- I-77 Sub-Area Study Final Report
- What is a Thoroughfare?
- NC Complete Streets
- TIP Development
- Transportation Performance Management
- Western Union County Local Area Regional Transportation Plan
On June 3, 2014, CRTPO hosted a locally administered projects workshop with participation from with NCDOT and the FHWA-NC Division. The purpose of this workshop was to detail the state and federal requirements that are involved with successfully completing a locally administered project, and provide this training opportunity to project managers in the area that have locally administered projects.
- NCDOT Federal Funds Process Flow Chart
- FHWA Locally Administered Projects Overview
- FHWA Locally Administered Projects Review Sheet
- NCDOT Division 10 & 12 Construction Administration Overview
- NCDOT Locally Administered Projects Overview
- NCDOT TPB Locally Administered Funding Training FAQ